Rackems Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tobackee Ho

3 posters

Go down

Tobackee Ho Empty Tobackee Ho

Post  Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:36 am

As the story of Tobackee and Violet was written all is true,but let me tell ye all of how he came to be. As a young man about 15 or so he was always looking for the easy way to make some money. He found that as a native to the area of whitby Island there where alot of visitors looking to have fun. Tobackee quickly found the need for someone to supply the finest herbs of the area.
His knowledge of the area was extensive,and his skill was unsurpassed. He would raid local fields for the for the finest herbs and sell them to the visitors of the island. Money was coming in like he never knew he had it all, fame, women ,and power. Till one day there was alot of rumbling in the street. Seems the king of France was looking for this now 21 year old man who had been taking the money from his econ. Tobackee was cool and collected like a mole he and his mates went under ground. He knew that there was no way to keep up a one ended operation. That is when he met a feared rat of the area Bridog Rackem.
The day they met Tobackee was out in one of the areas top fields for his weeekly re-stock. Without a sound Bridog and his men had his crew surrounded, "Ahoy Boy" he sounded, "yee wish to die where yee stand"? His voice was firm and Tobackke would have rather run into the king himself. As Tobackee turned he noticed that Bridog was no where as ugly or smelly as Byron (whom had been a customer of Tobackee for sometime). Bridog made a quick assesment of the situaton and could have killed this young unarmed man and all his group without passin gas. He then asked " Tobackee your skill with making money has supassed you, I'll not kill you today but instead take you in my employ".
Holy hell in a handbasket. I not be dead, good day for me. "When do i start"? he quickly shouted out. Bridog was slow to answer. You boy are going to work in me line of metals for me men to make ships with. The years went by and Tobackee worked his way into higher spot of the forges and mines, He became close to Bridog and the others of the team Bridog had so skillfully assembled. Tobackee was asked to start working a press gang, to find more skilled and talented captains. This is where he met Violet Davenport and that story you know.

Back to top Go down

Tobackee Ho Empty Re: Tobackee Ho

Post  Violet Davenport Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:59 am

Smile
Violet Davenport
Violet Davenport
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2010-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridog Rackem Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:16 pm

Lol i love it!!!
Bridog Rackem
Bridog Rackem
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2008-09-29

https://rackemsraiders.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Byron Warwick Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:46 pm

hahaha! nicely done! and I doo like your products, keep em coming!
Byron Warwick
Byron Warwick
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: