Rackems Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi my name is Brance ...

+7
Leperchan
DryWater
Violet Davenport
camilla windprayer
Bridog Rackem
Heda Maiden
Brance
11 posters

Go down

Hi my name is Brance ... Empty Hi my name is Brance ...

Post  Brance Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:09 am

Hello I'm Brance Bootshot ! I like fat girls , little debbie snacks and booze !
My ingame characters are Vonim Dreadwalker and Brance Bootshot . Hows about you ? ....... What a Face
Brance
Brance
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2010-05-30

Back to top Go down

Hi my name is Brance ... Empty Re: Hi my name is Brance ...

Post  Heda Maiden Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:54 pm

Lol!!! Your so silly ;D
Heda Maiden
Heda Maiden
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-06-04

https://www.facebook.com/michelle.cameron.777

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridog Rackem Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:12 pm

Well Hello thar Brance, im doin fine im Bridog Rackem or kaptain krunch in game, i likes women, All of em, and yes I too like little debbie cakes, i am pretty much a vegetable, love to play pirates.
Befor I found this infernal Game? i used to have a life I wasadamatly building a yacht in my back yard(production slowed down).
I am the presedent of the Back Yard Yacht Builders association, we have builders/sailors all over the world were at byyb.org

I have a personal website that I keep track of my boat progress at brisboatyard.com
If ya wanna check it out just click the fluttering pirate flag at the bottom of any of my post's.
I am addicted to this game such as a crack addict is to crack lol.
Bridog Rackem
Bridog Rackem
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2008-09-29

https://rackemsraiders.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  camilla windprayer Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:35 pm

Hi! I am Camilla or BucBaran Windprayer in the game..I'm a freelance(for now) graphic/web designer. And you can see my website about a month or two. Fyi i'm having the most beautiful and exciting gaming experiences by playing with you guys! cheers

oops i forgot to tell: i like girls arrrrr, real rum(not bacardi), whiskey rock n' roll, blues and glam

Last edited by camilla windprayer on Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

camilla windprayer
Members
Members

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet Davenport Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:30 am

Hi... My name is Vi and I love men and wine! My alts are Daisy Davenport and Steady Eddie (Violet and Ed are my grandparents names... awwww!) I love ta do me dailies and fleet! Haven't had much time for either one lately, as I've been gettin my econ straightened out, but when I'm back in order, will be doin plenty of both! Gots ta get them lowbies leveled up!! Oh.. and Little Debbie rocks! haha
Violet Davenport
Violet Davenport
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2010-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Brance Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:10 am

good stuff guys keep it going ....WHO ARE YOU ? lol
Brance
Brance
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Hi my name is Brance ... Empty Ahoy RR

Post  Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:13 am

My name is Stoner. I love my wife & son. My characters are Stoner Jesus and Stoner Devil. I am an into the 'agricultural enterprise' in real life. I'm really loving the game so far, and have spent every day online (afk-ish when busy, but I'm pretty much on if awake). I don't know enough about the game yet to know which parts I love best. I do know I love the storyline, the pvp, the economy, and mostly the people. Another Little Debbie fan here too.

Stoner

Last edited by Stoner on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my spelling sucks)

Back to top Go down

Post  DryWater Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:17 pm

My name is Dry Water... I likes the womens (Heda be my RL wench) rock 'n roll (into the guitar side of it...Van Halen ROCKS! (sorry young'uns, but rap SUCKS lol)) and BEER... lots of BEER! Preferably from Belgium (the Disneyland of beer). ohhh yah... and bein' a PIRATE along side of all you RR! Rock on...

DryWater
Members
Members

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Hi my name is Brance ... Empty Hi. My Name is Heda...

Post  Heda Maiden Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:31 pm

Hi, my name is Heda, and I'm a Pirate-holic.

It begin about 3 years ago when I was young and impressionable. I just wanted to try it, becuz all the kids were doing it on Disney's Pirates of the Carribean (my kids in particular).

Well it went like it always does I guess, I got hooked and the next thing you know I was making alts! I even met my Pirate in Shining Rum Jugs (Dry Water) because of pirating! You understand why this is so difficult. But I digress, Disney was small time, and after some time it just wasn't enough. Then Pirates of the Burning Sea came along and I knew I had hit the bigtime!

Sadly, it has taken over my life, my job, and my relationship with my family (well that may be a little exaggeration, but you know what I mean). I now dream of Pirating, about all the things I didn't get done or that I didn't do right in game, its OUT OF CONTROL!!!!. I am so ashamed....

So there, my name is Heda, and I'm a pirate-holic. Life is good Wink

Heda Maiden
Happy Pirate-holic
Heda Maiden
Heda Maiden
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 77

https://www.facebook.com/michelle.cameron.777

Back to top Go down

Hi my name is Brance ... Empty Here is Tag Bush

Post  Leperchan Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:10 am

Hey guys,

My name is Tag Bush in game, not in real life. I wasn't sure that it would let me do it, and it did...it was the first name to come to my mind.

I am MMORPG junkie. I started with UO, moved around to some small failing games, and then dedicated a lot of my life to WoW. I just got tired of amusement park type games. I was a development tester for Mortal Online, but I am very happy with Pirates. It is a fun concept.

I work everyday, and travel the country because I am a environmental lobbiest. Tons of fun. Anyways, that is too much to read already. Talk to me about how the hell I can do econ.

Oh, by the way, I have no idea about how to play the game, or what I should be doing. If you see me holding my wheel to the right, throw me a bone. I love me some advice.

Tag

Leperchan
Members
Members

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Leperchan Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:10 am

Lol's at my office mate.

Last edited by Leperchan on Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Leperchan
Members
Members

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Brance Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:13 pm

good stuff raiders keep it going lol ...who are you whats your ingame names ? Idea
Brance
Brance
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Hi my name is Brance ... Empty Hello My name is...

Post  Mortey Mayhem Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:50 pm

Mortey & Morton Mayhem. I love me ol lady and childrens, heavy and death metal, horror movies, and most things bizarre. Ive played many games, and left many as well, but i gotta say this is one of the best ones ive played, and the people are awesome. I am a certified HVAC tech. for a small company down in York Maine. Love it. Im usually on quite often, but like the present, I have to take certain courses to keep up with my profession and make sure my licenses are up to date. Other than that, when Im on i like to fleet, mission, skirmish, pvp, you name it im all over it. You guys are the greatest group of peoples ive ever had the pleasure of killing pixels with. See you all soon!

Mortey
Mortey Mayhem
Mortey Mayhem
Members
Members

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post  camilla windprayer Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:59 am

DryWater wrote:My name is Dry Water... I likes the womens (Heda be my RL wench) rock 'n roll (into the guitar side of it...Van Halen ROCKS! (sorry young'uns, but rap SUCKS lol)) and BEER... lots of BEER! Preferably from Belgium (the Disneyland of beer). ohhh yah... and bein' a PIRATE along side of all you RR! Rock on...

Arrrrrr matey! Agreed with yer writin's 'bout rap! I may be a young'un but Rock 'n Roll FTW!!! Hehehheeee

camilla windprayer
Members
Members

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post  William Gardner Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:14 pm

Call me William, Thomas or even Riain. My dirty scoundrel is William Gardner. I

Former Active Duty Marine Sergeant here, 3 tours for my Country and proud of it! I like a variety of music, but aint nothin hits my soul like good ol' country music.

Started playin POTBS in closed Beta after seeing it in a PC Gamer Mag. Played for a year before my soc left the server for Rackham. Didn't feel like starting over, and it was hard to fit in with other soc's so I left the game. Been back for a couple months now and enjoying it fully! I play MMO's because I like the people, and I love to help others. I look forward to helping RR grow stronger.
William Gardner
William Gardner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-08-21

https://steamcommunity.com/id/nitrox314/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridog Rackem Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:13 pm

Glad to have you aboard mate, and thank you for doing us your country your services mate.
I am ex military as well no action for me only training back in the 80's years of war games and such as I was a combat mos.
Glad to have an old salt aboard here mate, what server and what society was it you were in, I probubly remember them if they were around for a year.

Glad to know ya mate and look forward to helping you as well.

Bridog.
Bridog Rackem
Bridog Rackem
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2008-09-29

https://rackemsraiders.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  William Gardner Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:10 pm

Was with Le Devoir Avant Tout, a French society on Blackbeard. They were around since Beta. I used to do PB's and econ with them. I don't know the reasons that they left, but they dropped the webpage after they told everyone to move to Rackham and they took up a new name. Makes it hard to find anyone anymore lol. Well, it were my mistake for choosing French though, I wanted to switch to Pirate, but back then you couldn't without deleting your characters.
William Gardner
William Gardner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-08-21

https://steamcommunity.com/id/nitrox314/

Back to top Go down

Post  ROD ROCKTHESEA Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:38 pm

Hi my name is Rod Rockthesea, or Rod Bucthesea, I really love this game, I always wanted to be a pirate lol, I am heavy equipment mechanic in real life, live in Miami FL. and yes, I live by rock & roll specially classic rock, and motorcycles that's my other love, actually I have 2 a dirt bike and a chopper, 31 years old. no to much beer here I love jack and coke.

ROD ROCKTHESEA
Members
Members

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post  KnarleyJunkpunch Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:41 pm

Howdie all, Brance your a cool dude. My name is Knarley Junkpunch and pirateing be me game. I loves women, a little too much, and even dated a girl called little Debbie. But love the snacks and hate her arrrrrr. And like most others that play this infernal game I am hooked and an addict. I am usually on here all day and most nights and love to help lowbies get to be in the blue line club. Love fleeting, running missions, and now starting to like the PvP aspect of the game. But I truly suck at avcom and have come to the realization that I will never get much better at it. I am retired and live in Missouri in the Ozark mountains, with 68 acres of pure bliss. I f your ever this way give me a holler, and will bring you to this holler called Skaggs lol. If your a hunter there is deer here everywhere. Guess I will quit rambling. clown
KnarleyJunkpunch
KnarleyJunkpunch
Members
Members

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Brance Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:55 pm

Good stuff Keep it going RR ! afro
Brance
Brance
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum