Rackems Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

La Isabella Defense the other night . Rackems Making it Happen !!!

2 posters

Go down

La Isabella Defense the other night . Rackems Making it Happen !!! Empty La Isabella Defense the other night . Rackems Making it Happen !!!

Post  Bad Dawg Mon May 17, 2010 10:48 pm

[img]La Isabella Defense the other night . Rackems Making it Happen !!! 01113[/img]

[img]La Isabella Defense the other night . Rackems Making it Happen !!! 01011[/img]

[img]La Isabella Defense the other night . Rackems Making it Happen !!! 00711[/img]

Thanks to all that Put in the time to assist us in the Defense , was a long night !

Special thanks to Xerses Buckaloo whom was on his way to La Isabella with a ship full of our Supplies when the british hit the port --Xerses kept out of the battles and kept our cargo safe !!!

Towards the end of the night you can tell we were getting bored , Brigdog was abusing his cabin boy and I was farting and sheting my pants if you notice the chat Razz
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

La Isabella Defense the other night . Rackems Making it Happen !!! Empty Re: La Isabella Defense the other night . Rackems Making it Happen !!!

Post  Bridog Rackem Tue May 18, 2010 4:41 pm

Yarrrgh a fine save it was, Me cabin boy will never be the same affraid , I had to fire him...From the cannonade upon me deck with a cannon ball tied around his neck.
But I grabbed a couple pic's of la isabella as well cheers , Here we are finnishing her off....
La Isabella Defense the other night . Rackems Making it Happen !!! 17310

La Isabella Defense the other night . Rackems Making it Happen !!! 17410

La Isabella Defense the other night . Rackems Making it Happen !!! 17510

Avast! and be listnin' matey's, I went Back into port when we were all done Making our port safe, I found this lone brit female captain a'lurkin' in the back of town. I fought her, then bested her with much expediance. She surrendered, and Now Takes the Place of me tragically dear departed Cabin boy. Only much better suited for long trips at sea! Wink Buwahahahaahaha pirat .......

La Isabella Defense the other night . Rackems Making it Happen !!! 16910

Bridog.
Bridog Rackem
Bridog Rackem
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2008-09-29

https://rackemsraiders.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum