Rackems Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cuts that need haulers!

2 posters

Go down

Cuts that need haulers! Empty Cuts that need haulers!

Post  Evil Ivan Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:21 am

It seems alot of players that have cuts or are newer players and just reached 50 as a cut seem to have a bit lacking on the hauling end with alot of good haulers flagged now for them. I just recently started building (and stopped due to rico giving me one) a stipped defiant and know that other cuts need some way of hauling as well. I have a large shipyard and a way to get *most* mats for them..except like the cloth items -rigging and sailcloth mostly. So if any cuts DO need a defiant let me know in here and well get something going.

The one I was building is already set to be given away to another soc member. but would love to see all our cuts having a way to haul.

If this way already discussed by other soc members or there was a plan from the leaders, sorry! my mailbox was stuffed with new mail when i came back..and these forums are looooong Very Happy

Evil Ivan
Members
Members

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-12-21

Back to top Go down

Cuts that need haulers! Empty Re: Cuts that need haulers!

Post  Corrigan Flynn Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am

Let me know what I can do to help. I cna probably throw a few together in my careening camp. I am levelling upa buc mainly to use for econ/hauling

Corrigan Flynn
Members
Members

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-12-09

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum