Rackems Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orleans, Island Of Fire (Solo) walkthrough

Go down

Orleans, Island Of Fire (Solo) walkthrough Empty Orleans, Island Of Fire (Solo) walkthrough

Post  Bridog Rackem Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:05 am

I use a Cap MC for this mission. It is fast, maneuverable, deadly, and can take enough punches to get to the finish line. I have not experimented with anything lighter, but this one gets close at times for me.

1) Punch it! Get under sail and throw all the speed buffs you have into it, but don't sacrifice guns, you will need those later.. You have one thing in mind at this point. Get through all the Varyag patrolling ships as fast as you can. Throw up repairs as needed.

2) Sink the Guard ship. I suggest you drive in close and finish it off swiftly. That means drop your speed buffs for damage buffs, debuff defense, and use your big damage skills. Some of those patrolling ships will be bearing down on you.

3) Free the boat people. Pop your speed buffs back on. When you get in range and click on all four, you are done. Pop out of the mission.
Bridog Rackem
Bridog Rackem
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2008-09-29

https://rackemsraiders.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down