Rackems Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leveling and Mission's

4 posters

Go down

Leveling and Mission's Empty Leveling and Mission's

Post  Bridog Rackem Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:02 pm

Ahoy mateys. i would like to press upon you, to do y'alls missions, as you level up . I know that grinding fleets makes quick work of leveling and is quite lucritive, Doing the missions starting in mh and working your way all around the map, such as black flag's and dread saint's, all these missions drop skills and buffs and debuffs, well not all of them but they all lead to some pretty important stuff, Stuff that i probubly accused some nat's of cheating when they used these skill's droped by missions.

this is not an order by any means. but A really good head's up on some very valuable stuff for pvp port battles and fleeting as well.
oh and befor you lower levels go and screw up your brittish reputaiton go to port royal and get the mission that takes you to ruddy and get the luckey albatrose, Wish I had.

Even for those of you who are 50 and do not realize these missions exist as you leveld via fleeting.

Do these Missions mateys you wont believe how strong you can be with these items.

Bridog.
Bridog Rackem
Bridog Rackem
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2008-09-29

https://rackemsraiders.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Leveling and Mission's Empty Levels/Missions

Post  Brance Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:10 am

Fleet from 1-15 use a Van Hoorn Snow ASAP.
Do Story Line missions in the Bahama's until they take you to Mexico @ Level 19-20 .
At 19-20 you should start doing Missions in the Mexico Region and do Missions there until about 30-33 .
Your Next Destination is back to the Antilles and doing the Sin Missions and the Scuttlebutt Missions and other low level missions you can handle .
Head to San Marcos around 37 do all the Missions there .
Around 40 you should be heading to Cayo or Oranjestad .
When your level 45 you should be heading to Jaqueme and follow the mission line from there to Somerset Until your 50 or close as you can .
===========================================================================================
Various Good ships for General Leveling that come to mind are Van Hoorn Snow, Postillions, Strahs, Raas, until you hit 50 .

==========================================================================================
Should you need help with any missions in game toss a Mesage up in Soc Chat or hop in Ventrilo and join us ...Vent is almost a surefire way to get someones attention /hint
==========================================================================================
This is a Collaborative work in progress any tips or suggestions to add to are more than welcome /hint hint/wink wink... pirat
Brance
Brance
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2010-05-30

Back to top Go down

Leveling and Mission's Empty Leveling in San Marcos

Post  Leperchan Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:51 am

Hey guys, I am level 38 right now, and I just headed to San Marcos. I got wrecked, destroyed and smashed. The missions were light orange to me. Should I have been able to do them? If so, am I playing these levels completely wrong?

My second question, which may be part of the same problem, I lost my Raa and stauland. How do go about getting new boats to level with. I tried to capture them with of my captured level 15 boats, but I got blown out of the water. Any advice will be appreciated.

Tag

Leperchan
Members
Members

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Leveling and Mission's Empty Re: Leveling and Mission's

Post  Violet Davenport Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:57 am

Tag, you can get ships from me while leveling. I keep them in Marsh and Cat.

Vi/Daisy
Violet Davenport
Violet Davenport
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2010-01-25

Back to top Go down

Leveling and Mission's Empty Ships

Post  Leperchan Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:51 am

Thanks Vi. I appreciate the offer.

I was curious if there was a way to do without welching off the society.

Leperchan
Members
Members

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridog Rackem Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:33 am

Ahhh yer not weching from us mate, we all put in we all take out and thats what this society's all about.
Bridog Rackem
Bridog Rackem
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2008-09-29

https://rackemsraiders.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down